Your satisfaction matters. If you have unexpectedly encountered an error with our service, please let us know right away by filing a complaint.
If you only have general feedback and questions, improvement suggestions or questions regarding your invoice, settlement reports or bank transactions, we encourage you to use our general contact form.
OneSettle Complaint Procedures
To ensure the adequate protection of our customers, and for us to learn from our mistakes, the following procedures are in place regarding complaints-handling:
HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT
To file a complaint regarding OneSettle AS, please fill out the form on this page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to call us, you can reach us at +47 73 53 20 97.
WHAT TO EXPECT
After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail when our Help Desk has received your message . This e-mail will contain a reference number for your case and information on estimated time needed to resolve your complaint. Your complaint will be received by one of our complaint handlers who will get in touch with written communication. We handle all complaints fairly with integrity, and if your complaint is somehow rejected you will receive a written notice with an explanation on the grounds of resolution.
WHAT INFORMATION WE NEED FROM YOU
To help us resolve your complaint, please provide the following:
- Your full name, telephone number and email address
- When your issue occurred (date / time) and where/via what service
- If your complaint is related to payment via a payment card, please provide us with the last four digits of your card number
- If your complaint is related to invoice, please provide us with your invoice number and KID number
- If your complaint is related to settlement reports, please provide us with your company´s information and what time period the settlement report refers to
- A description of your complaint and how you have been affected by this
WHY WE NEED THIS INFORMATION
This will help us to better understand your issue, what went wrong in our service, and to make sure we can get your complaint to the right person to fully investigate and resolve your issue.
UNhappy with your outcome
If you receive a final response letter from us and you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may refer your complaint to the Finansklagenemnda if the complaint is relevant to the boards´ mandate and you have a justified reason of seeking their statement.
The boards contact info:
Finansklagenemnda, Postboks 53 Skøyen, Oslo, Norway.
Telephone: +47 23 13 19 60
Please refer to the above guidelines: What information we need from you